Lowering Blocks

12

Re: Lowering Blocks

rensan
I still got a very good feeling that it might fit.  I don't know for sure but the 77-78 CB550 may have different measurements.  Let me know Rich.  Thanks buddy.

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich
They should fit. The blocks are about 3 3/4" inches from the original mount to the relocated mount. I believe they provide about a 1 1/2" drop.

I did notice when I opened the box to measure them that the chrome bolts I showed in the original post weren't in there , so you'll need to source two more bolts to mount the shocks.

They're yours for $25 if you still want them.
89 VN 750A
79 CB 750K
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K
77 GL 1000 x 2
77 CB 550F
Holton, KS, US

Re: Lowering Blocks

rensan
No worries about the missing 2 x bolts.  I got the 11" shocks so 1.5" drop should be perfect.  Payment resent.  Thank you very much for everything Rich.

Re: Lowering Blocks

rich

Great. I went ahead and mailed them. Tracking information should be available in PayPal. Hope they work out for you.

89 VN 750A
79 CB 750K
78 CB 750K
77 CB 750K