Show your ride, What is your ride?

123

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Piute

   Retire  IS That like RE-thread get back to work now

Ghost guy "People plan and God laughs!!!!    It's all good though "

  Gods work is never done..

                                  Bad gas drain tank N changed filter(well Paul did)
                                                         Company Ride
                            1977 CB750 F2 Super Sport

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Mr. Gooley
87 Honda Super Magna
Boston, Massachusetts
1987 Honda Super Magna (Still have)
1975 Honda CB500T (just purchased)

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Piute
Hey Mr,G

                Tell us how many H.P. that tin pony has.
                            1977 CB750 F2 Super Sport

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Mr. Gooley
85 H.P, she's sick right now, was flooding last ride barely got home. Gas leaked out the carbs, bubbled engine paint, all fucked up..
Boston, Massachusetts
1987 Honda Super Magna (Still have)
1975 Honda CB500T (just purchased)

Re: Show your ride, What is your ride?

Farqaleet
I am a Motorbike tourist. I have a BMW g650. I must say that If you want to enjoy the ride in all weather conditions, better prepare your motorcycle gear. You should wear a perfect bike safety suit, gloves and boots. These things give you a lot of benefits during riding. And above all, you physically protection needs complete these things. I've also used these things. This time I got these things from https://motospeeds.com/. That is amazing and provide me with complete safety.
123