Wanted: complete muffler system for a 1979 CB750K

Wanted: complete muffler system for a 1979 CB750K

JT1979LTD
I’m looking for NOS (or Original in excellent shape) exhaust system for my 1979 750k. Appreciate any help in finding. Thanks

Maz

Re: Wanted: complete muffler system for a 1979 CB750K

Maz
Good luck!!
They're all pretty much long gone by now, although CMSNL have SOME of the parts, at extortionate prices.
If it's any help, I fitted a good used system from a CB900 custom to my '79 Limited Edition - Still 4-1 and looks spot-on.

Maz
'76 CB500T
'75 GL1000 'Wing
'79 CB750L
'90 FJ1200
'93 GS500E

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)
Maz

In a little place called Bexley, Kent, UK (Just south of London!)

Re: Wanted: complete muffler system for a 1979 CB750K

JT1979LTD
Thanks for the reply, actually only need the right side muffler now...found NOS parts for everything else (1981-82 vintage). I’ve spent about $600 so far, less then I expected...

Sent from my iPhone
Jim Turner
708-712-1280

To unsubscribe from Wanted: complete muffler system for a 1979 CB750K, click here.
NAML

Re: Wanted: complete muffler system for a 1979 CB750K

JT1979LTD
Great picture of your bike! I bought my new and it’s only got 2300 miles on it! Rare to see the Ltd’s in great shape

Sent from my iPhone
Jim Turner
708-712-1280